The runway light before a displaced threshold is an FailSafe LED, low/medium intensity Bidirectional Red/White light. The only airfield light designed with built-in redundancy to improve safety and secure your runway uptime.
- Light remains MOS Part 139 Compliant even if one LED fails in the array. FailSafe technology protects against interruptions to pilots and secures airport revenue.
- Operates 102% longer* – or a total of 121,400 hours – for a higher ROI.
- Designed to accommodate the most uneven of surfaces, Aerolight’s twist-to-level system pivots up to ±8 degrees.
- Designed standard with a stainless steel clamp to secure the lens. Or upgrade to a colour coded silicone O-Grip. The O-Grip is UV stabilized, and with no thread or mechanical parts it will not seize. Colour coding allows for easy daytime identification and orientation and the tab provides faster access.
- Features a smooth dome lens resistant to a build up on dust and dirt to minimise maintenance. And it is made from borosilicate glass – resistant to heat and UV – so it won’t discolour or dim the optical output over time.
- Designed with a powder coated aluminium body for better heat sinking and longer lasting light.
- Comes pre-wired with a Secondary connector for faster installation on site.
*vs advertised operation of leading Australian regional airfield lights. Tested on a low intensity light per IES LM70 test method.