The Aerolight Threshold light is a FailSafe LED, green/red bidirectional threshold/end light. The only airport runway threshold light designed with built-in LED redundancy to improve safety and secure your runway uptime.
- Protect against interruption to pilots with Failsafe design to prevent outages. The light remains illuminated – even if one LED fails.
- 159% longer lasting light- or 155,500 hours – for a higher ROI.
- Never replace cloudy lenses. With a glass lens – resistant to UV damage – the lights will never be dim or non-compliant.
- Minimise your cleaning maintenance with a smooth dome shape resistant to build up of dust and dirt.
- Reduce the cost of keeping spares with a universal lens – interchangeable on any elevated runway or taxiway light.
- Accommodate the most uneven of surfaces with twist-to-level technology to pivot up to ±8 degrees.
- Faster access with no thread or mechanical parts with a colour coded O-Grip to secure the lens.
- Protect against UV decay with a premium powder coated aluminium body that won’t turn brittle.
- Protect against corrosion with Marine Grade option for salty environments.
- Comes with a FREE pre-wired Style 6 plug for fast installation on site.
*vs advertised operation of leading Australian regional airfield lights. Tested on low intensity light per IES LM70 test method.